Vegan Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cauliflower
- ¾ cup almond milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Lotus Pantry Savoury Yeast Flakes
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 120g spaghetti
- Cook the minced garlic with olive oil until golden brown (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add the almond milk and bring it to boil.
- Add the salt, pepper, chopped cauliflower and cook until soft (about 7 minutes).
- Transfer to a blender and add the Lotus Pantry Savoury Yeast Flakes and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into the pan with the sauce.
- Stir, transfer to 2 bowls and serve.