- 1 cup Lotus Pantry Flour White Unbleached Organic
- 1 tbsp Lotus Pantry Rapadura Sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Lotus Pantry Matcha Powder
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, matcha powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl
- In separate bowl, add milk, egg, oil and mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into bowl of dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup batter to lightly oiled saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Brown on both sides.
- Top with more chocolate chips, fresh berries or drizzle with maple syrup and serve immediately.