Lotus Peachy Pork Skewers
- 1 tablespoon Lotus Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 500g pork, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 medium brown onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- Handful of dried apricots
- Lotus Fine Sea Salt, pinch
- 6 BBQ wooden skewers
Soak wooden BBQ skewers in water for 30 minutes. This will help to eliminate charred skewers during the cooking process.
To make the marinade, sauté the brown onion with 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil and pinch of salt until soft, then add diced peaches and turn off the heat. In a blender, puree the brown onion and peach mixture with vinegar and curry powder. Alternate between the meat and veggies or dried apricot and thread each piece on skewers. Place skewers in a deep tray and pour marinade over them. Leave skewers to marinade for 4 – 8 hours in the refrigerator.
BBQ skewers on medium heat until cooked through and serve with a green salad, drizzle with lemon juice and sunflower oil.