Grain Free Anzac Day Cookies
- 150g Lotus Almond Meal
- 150g Lotus Organic Puffed Millet
- 150g Lotus Organic Puffed Quinoa
- 150g Lotus Organic Buckwheat Flour
- 150g Lotus Organic Rapadura Sugar
- 100g Lotus Organic Fine Coconut
- 1 tbsp Lotus Organic Raw Australian Honey
- 1 tsp Lotus Gluten Free Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp of boiling water
- 125g butter
Preheat your over to 160°C fan forced and line cookie trays with baking paper. Combine the almond meal, puffed quinoa, puffed millet, flour, sugar and coconut in a bowl. Meanwhile melt the butter and honey and combine the baking soda and water then add to the honey mix. Pour honey mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well.
Roll into walnut size balls and press onto your lined cookie trays. Bake for around 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Leave on the cookie tray for 5 minutes and then cool on a rack.