Carob, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- 12 Medjool dates
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, plus 1/3 cup extra for rolling
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup carob powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Place dates in a medium bowl and cover with warm water. Stand for 1 hour. Drain and discard seeds.
- Process dates, almond meal, shredded coconut, coconut oil, carob powder and chia seeds until mixture comes together in a food processor.
- Place remaining coconut in a shallow dish.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- Roll in coconut to coat.
- Refrigerate until set (approx. 2-3 hours).